Appleton Campbell’s Code of Ethics
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in us. We look forward to providing your plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical service repairs, maintenance, and installations for many years to come.
Commitment to Our Customers
- You deserve quality plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical services. We are committed to providing you with the top-quality services you deserve.
- We promise to operate at the highest level of industry standards.
- We will protect the environment while securing your health, safety, and well-being and that of the general public.
- All of our office and field staff members will serve you with courtesy and professionalism.
- We will stay abreast of the latest technical developments and leading-edge industry knowledge through continuing education so that we can serve you best.
- We will provide you with up-front pricing and obtain your agreement to that pricing before work is started. There are no surprises.
- We will faithfully fulfill all contracts.
Commitment to Our Employees
- We will provide opportunities for training, career advancement, and economic security to employees who work hard and demonstrate pride in their work and dedication to our customers.
- We will provide an environment that promotes honesty, integrity, and teamwork.
- We will provide an open-door policy that encourages employee input and feedback to continually improve our company.
- We will provide the proper tools and uniforms that identify our company as an employer for whom you are proud to work and as an asset to the communities we serve.
We are eager to provide our customers with the committed service they deserve.Request Service