AC System Checks
Keeping Your Cooling System at Optimal Performance
If you want to increase the reliability and efficiency of your air conditioning system, make sure that you have it maintained by a professional. At Appleton Campbell, we offer a 20+ point AC system check that ensures optimal performance from your cooling system. Since 1976, our full-service company has been trusted by thousands of homes in Piedmont and Northern Virginia. We have over 40 years of keeping their cooling system in prime condition regardless of what brand or model they have. Let us do the same for you. We are looking forward to providing you with the most detailed preventative system maintenance in the area.
Benefits of Our AC System Checks
Like any mechanical equipment, your cooling system requires regular maintenance to keep it working optimally. You also get to enjoy several other benefits when you sign up for our 20+ point maintenance check.
These benefits include:
- Maintain energy efficiency- Common wear and tear can make your AC struggle to reach comfortable temperatures. In turn, your system works harder, requiring 30% more energy which impacts your utility bills.
- Maintain system reliability- With our AC system checks, potential problems are easily detected and solved. We can replace or repair any required parts to ensure that your system will continue to provide reliable cooling.
- System longevity- A regularly maintained AC has a greater chance of reaching its potential lifespan so you won’t have to replace it anytime soon.
- Saving you money- When your AC is working at top performance, there is no need for costly repairs or a sudden need to shell out money for a replacement unit.
Our 20+ Point AC System Check
We stay up to date with the latest systems and technology so you can be confident that no matter what brand or model of heating or cooling system you have, our techs have the experience and knowledge to expertly service your system.
Our system check involves inspection of indoor components including:
- Indoor coil
- Primary drain for dirt, cracks, & rust
- Flush condensate drain
- Auxiliary drain pan (if applicable)
- Blower for dirt & balance
- Blower motor bearings & amperage
- Air flow
- Wiring & connections
We also inspect outdoor components, such as:
- Outdoor coil
- Outdoor fan for balance
- Fan motor bearings
- Relays for contact wear
- Reversing valve operation
- Defrost cycle
- Compressor voltage & amperage
- Operating temperatures & pressures
- Check that all covers, caps & seals are in place
For more information about our AC maintenance checks, speak with our customer service specialists when you contact Appleton Campbell today at (540) 318-1784 or (703) 854-9489!