HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical Services in Marshall
Professionals with More Than 40 Years of Experience
At Appleton Campbell, we are dedicated to providing the best possible customer service and workmanship. With more than more than 40 years of experience in plumbing, HVAC, and electrical services, we know exactly how to handle your home service project, and we always aim to create a positive experience for our customers.
Just some of the benefits of working with our team include:
- $50 discount coupon on your next HVAC service
- Home Savings Agreement maintenance program
- Written warranty on all of our services
- Multiple financing options
- The Appleton Campbell Guarantee
Contact us online, or call us today at (540) 318-1784 to schedule your service.
About Our Service Guarantee & Warranty
Whether you have a leaky faucet, an outdated electrical panel, or your AC needs to be replaced, we can help. All of our technicians are experts in the craft, and continuously undergo constant training on new techniques. We are fully insured and bonded and offer a written warranty on all of our work.
At Appleton and Campbell, we offer more than just a warranty. Since opening our doors in 1976, our company has offered the following personal guarantees to our customers:
- We promise to listen and address any concerns or questions you have regarding our services.
- We promise to treat you with respect and politeness.
- We promise to punctually arrive clean-cut and ready for your scheduled appointment time.
- We promise to do our best to minimize mess, and always clean up after ourselves.
- We promise to provide an upfront price quote for our services prior to starting any work. This price will remain fixed for the entirety of your project.
- We promise to ensure you are completely satisfied with our work.
As a family-owned and operated company, we have always remained dedicated to treating our customers like family. Contact our Appleton Campbell team today, and schedule your HVAC, plumbing, and electrical service in Marshall: (540) 318-1784.